Wednesday 3 April 2013

Well, I mailed it. Mailed in my resume to Spokane Symphony.

Plan A: drive down in my '81 Westy, camp overnight, play the audition. Brave. I can see it now. To the audition committee:

"uh, can you guys wait? I just have to swap out the fuel pump....."

All aside, it seems like things are finally buttoned up on this Westy. Oh wait. Gotta change the oil! Ha! It never ends.

I'm torn though. Next gig starts at months end but I'd really like to get a road trip in. All this audition stuff has to be woodshedded and I need to stay in shape. Even if that means playing with a practice mute while in the campground.

So up next is my blue '88. It runs "ok" but I really want to do a swap on it. We'll see. This "running two Westy's" idea kind of makes sense but not really.


No comments:

Post a Comment