Friday 8 March 2013

My arms are tired.

Thankfully I'm used to holding up and operating a trombone so this wasn't that much work. Still. It was a fair amount of scrubbing by hand! Used a really coarse SS sink scrubber. The brush with scrub pad worked "ok" but the SS scrubber was way better. Eco friendly soap worked fine.


You can see a cracked spot. There's at least one other. Not sure if I'll just fill with fibre glass resin or lay some cloth too. The top was incredibly dirty. The photo shows it cleaner than it looks (over exposed) but it's ready for paint. 2 coats of this paint will look awesome!

Trial fit the new DC Truckfridge TF-49. Seems I can use the old Dometic trim as others have done. I'll very likely install the Dometic grill at bottom and a drawer at top. The drawer would make a great place for tools ....... or spare parts.    ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment